BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST - REMOTE
Do you want to work for a company that provides flexible schedules, residual incomes, freedom to work how you want, a generous compensation package for your efforts, and the ability to control virtually every aspect of your daily routine? Jolie Musique is a digital music conservatory that is seeking to hire several new Business Development agents to help us grow!
As a Business Development specialist for Jolie Musique, you can expect:
Instant payouts: When we get paid – so do you!
Weekly Gift Card Contests: If you can sell, you can qualify for weekly prizes of $25, $50, or $100 Gift Cards to add an awesome and fun boost to your earnings!
Monthly Bonuses: Earn our ‘retroactive base’ by volume of business. Baseline bonuses of $750 and up for meeting performance metrics make for great payouts, potentially earning thousands extra each month!
High-Volume Sales, In-Demand Service: Jolie Musique offers high-quality service with some of the nation’s best teachers, a great price point, and an ideal selling environment with limited competition from non-sales oriented competitors.
Easy Referrals: More than half of our business comes from referrals from existing clients. You’ll find growing business from existing clients is easy and lucrative.
Serious compensation: Three deals per week = $77k/yr. Four a week = about $105k for your first year. If you’re prepared to do the work, the money will be there.
Residual Earnings: When students sign up for more lessons, you continue to earn as long as they remain with the school (likely for years), which will boost your pay 10-15% annually.
Total Control over your schedule: We don’t treat our team like children or factory workers. You want to make money, right? So you’ll work the schedule that works for you. Work part-time or full-time. Earn as much as you want.
NO COLD CALLING. With our simple-yet-effective marketing strategy, you will only be selling to people who are actively looking for our service!
100% Remote: Work from anywhere.
Support for New Reps: We provide instruction, tips, insights, and genuine help so you can grow as we grow. After all, when you succeed, so do we! Our development modules are highly effective at relating critical concepts, without forcing you to sit through hours of trainings and videos and quizzes. We distill years of experience and training in sales, marketing, and music lesson knowledge into a few easy modules to listen to and watch.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year (this is a full-commission position)
- Bachelor’s degree in music business, business, communications, or similar preferred.
- Must be highly motivated and comfortable seeking new leads. You are well-paid for this skill!
- 2-3 years of digital or phone-based sales experience.
- Personal background in music or familiarity with taking music lessons highly valued.
- 1+ years of social media marketing required.
- 2 years of experience building a referral pipeline.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills a essential. Much of this work is Instant Messaging, sending texts, and Email.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Excel & Salesforce CRM(or a similar) a must. You should be comfortable making notes on each client interaction or piece of marketing used.
- 1+ years of customer service or similar experience a plus.
- Deep understanding of the use of various social media platforms.
- Happy to work with customers in off-hours on occasion. May need to address customer questions/bookings at odd hours sometimes.
- Organized. Self-starters who enjoy working under minimal supervision will do very well here.
- Must have a computer and cell. We’ll provide software, company email, etc.
- The person who succeeds best in this position is one who enjoys building relationships with people, who loves making others happy, and knows that no one sale is worth more than a relationship that leads to many others!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (For those who want it!)
About Jolie Musique School of the Arts: Formed in 2017 as a local in-home music school in Monmouth County NJ, we have responded boldly to the recent impact current events have had on our business. We did so by adopting a new business model, which capitalizes not just on the current needs of students around the country, but a growing trend over the last decade in demand for online education. Our new model has helped our business explode in growth – even in the midst of everything that’s going on. This means we need new agents and team players who are eager and excited to help people learn – and make great money doing it!
Our team will have access to a unique system and environment in which to sell, and an incredible opportunity to profit in a territory with abundant clients and almost non-existent competition.
Our values are such that we want to do right by our agents. We want to help you learn the work, and are generous in making sure we all succeed together. Weekly meetings and other company events will be made available for those who want to continue to learn and be a part of the team.
We also believe in giving back, which is why we donate a portion of our annual earnings to charitable causes such as scholarships for students, environmental concerns, and other issues we value. In a world of high-competition sales, Jolie Musique provides a warmer, friendlier culture of consultative sales, no competing with your co-workers, and territories that are large enough for you to grow as much as you want.
If this sounds like the job for you, let us know. We can’t wait to meet you!
COVID-19 considerations: This is a fully remote, digital job and we have no plans of changing that!
Our teams are fully remote and digital from end-to-end. we have no plans of changing that model for this position.
Interested? Introduce yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org